New Pig Corp. has specifically designed its PIG® Drive-Over LEAKBLOCKER dike to contain leaks, divert stormwater, and help facilities meet spill prevention control and countermeasures and stormwater regulations. According to the company, the LEAKBLOCKER dike further boasts:
- HogHyde® skin that stands up to heavy traffic, while resisting the damaging effects of UV rays, making it ideal for long-term use.
- The first flexible barrier that does not crush or compromise containment, even when driven over.
- A super-sealing urethane to bond to asphalt and concrete without adhesives
- A reusable design, which can be cleaned with soap and water, and then repositioned as needed.
- A narrow footprint to fit tight ledges and small surface areas, thereby allowing it to mold easily around mounting brackets and other obstacles.