BETE Fog Nozzle has unveiled its HydroWhirl Poseidon™ clean-in-place (CIP) rotating tank-washing nozzle to combine slow-moving rotation and a high-impact spray pattern for more efficient cleaning. According to the company, the HydroWhirl Poseidon also provides:
- A bearing-less design that produces a slow, nearly constant rotation speed over the operating pressure range, which results in more efficient cleaning and use of resources (over static spray balls and other rotating spray ball designs) through increased impact and longer spray dwell time on the target surface.
- Self-cleaning and media-lubricating features for trouble-free operation in even the most demanding hygienic applications, thereby eliminating process contamination.
- Compatibility with tanks up to 22 feet in diameter.
- PTFE material construction with a clip-on 316 stainless steel retaining pin, or threaded connections that are ideal for corrosive environments and harsh cleaning fluids.
- 6 standard models, each with 8 or 9 different connection options.
- Suitability for the food, beverage, chemical and pharmaceutical industries in which superior cleaning with reduced cycle times, and low water, energy and chemical consumption are important considerations.