The new KNF NMS010 micro diaphragm pump offers an efficient and reliable solution to transfer, evacuate, or compress gases for portable monitors, medical, and other gas-sampling instrument applications requiring high performance in a small package. According to the company, the pump features:
- Dimensionally compact design — pump measures 13.2 mm (width) by 26 mm (height) by 39 mm (length), weighs 20 g, and can deliver flow rates up to 0.75 L per minute, vacuum up to 12 inches hg and pressure up to 7.5 psig.
- A newly designed oval-shaped diaphragm utilizes the space over the motor to increase the size of the pumping chamber and create a higher flow rate than a comparably sized round diaphragm — yet it takes up the same envelope size.
- High levels of gas tightness are possible due to a closed-diaphragm surface and efficient sealing system.
- Oil-less operation enables uncontaminated flow of the pumped medium and contributes to safe and virtually no-maintenance pump operation.
- A newly engineered valve system promotes low aerodynamic loss; pump exhibits minimal noise over a long service life.
- Users can select from a variety of cost-effective and robust DC motors to deliver power.
- Pump is supplied ready for installation and can be mounted in any position.
- Can be customized to meet particular OEM requirements using a wide range of available materials, performances, test conditions, and value-added options.