Industrial Magnetics has specifically designed a magnetic separation solution for highly abrasive products in pneumatic transfer applications, and to eliminate costly wear and tear on magnets. According to the company, the solution grants:
- A powerful dual-magnet design that is capable of reaching through the entire product stream and capturing metal contaminants from a fast-moving flow.
- The ability to maintain flow rates by keeping the magnets on the outside edge of the product stream (vs. center stream), thereby further eliminating wear points within the magnetic housing.
- A magnetic housing with 2 door-mounted magnetic plates positioned on opposing sides of a stainless steel tube, matching the existing diameter of the processing line.
- A dual-door design for cleaning the magnet of collected tramp metal, which is vital to maintaining the maximum effectiveness of the magnetic separator.
- The capability to prevent accidental discharge of metal contaminants back into the processing line as both doors fully open outside of the product flow, giving complete access to the magnet face.