FilterSense presents its liquid mist flow monitors to monitor the outlet of all types of mist eliminators for mist carryover and mist filter failure detection. The company says that the monitors also employ:
- A proprietary probe to ensure high reliability — even in harsh environments.
- A state-of-the art induction-sensing principle.
- Compatibility with acid mists, oil mists or water droplets in high-pressure pipes.
- Outputs that include relay contacts, 4 to 20 mA, Modbus and Ethernet.
- Suitability for process analysis and control, environmental protection, contamination detection and equipment protection, such as turbines and compressors.