The Spectroline® OPK-340 industrial leak detection kit has everything a technician needs to accurately and efficiently pinpoint the exact source of all fluid leaks in hydraulic equipment, compressors, engines, gearboxes, fuel systems, and water-based systems. According to the company:
- The heart of the kit is the cordless, rechargeable, super-high intensity OPTIMAX™ 3000 blue light LED leak-detection flashlight which is 15 times brighter than standard LED lights, has an inspection range of up to 20 feet (6.1 meters), and is powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery that allows the unit to have an LED life of 50,000 hours.
- Included in the kit is a 16-ounce twin-neck bottle of OIL-GLO™ 44 concentrated fluorescent oil dye — a patented dye which is compatible with all synthetic-based and petroleum-based fluids.
- The kit also contains a 16-ounce twin-neck bottle of WD-802 concentrated fluorescent water dye which is perfect for detecting leaks in all types of water-based systems (when a leaking industrial system is scanned with the OPTIMAX™ 3000 flashlight, both dyes will glow brightly, revealing the exact source of even the most elusive leaks).
- Rounding out the kit is an 8-ounce spray bottle of GLO-AWAY™ dye cleaner, smart AC and DC chargers, and fluorescence-enhancing glasses.
- All components are packed in a rugged carrying case.