CAS DataLoggers has partnered with bestselling manufacturer dataTaker to introduce the newly-designed DT85M Series 3 Data Logger; an intelligent data logger specially designed for remote monitoring. Key features of this ultra-low power data logger include:
- Integrated cellular modem for advanced communication options.
- Backlit LCD display shows channel data, alarms, and system status, all easily navigable with the six-button keypad.
- Wide temperature operating range of -30° C to 70° C (-22° F to 158° F) and up to 85 percent RH.
- Rugged construction (powder-coated steel and anodized aluminum) guarantees its dependable operation in almost any environment.
- Economical design (peak power 12W) allows use of a smaller solar panel without impacting its performance.
- Automatic data delivery so operators can schedule their data to be emailed at set time intervals; they can also send logged data to an FTP server.
- Internal storage capacity of 128MBs, in addition to removable USB storage device support.
- Configurable alarm conditions can also be used to trigger data delivery and send alarm messages to multiple email addresses or mobile phones.
- Data retrieval is always just a few clicks away — Users can access the data logger's live and historical data as well as view information through several charts, mimics and tables.
- Sixteen analog input channels, expandable up to 320 channels and 960 analog points using optional CEM20 modules, as well as 12 flexible digital channels.
- Up to 48 analog sensor inputs with 2 serial 'smart sensor' ports — fundamental inputs include voltage, current, resistance and frequency.
- The data logger supports a wide range of sensors including, but not limited to, thermocouples, RTD, thermistors, monolithic temperature sensors, and 4-20mA.
- Maximum sample speed is 25Hz with 18 bits of effective resolution.
- Modbus is supported for SCADA connection, as well as multiple SDI-12 interfaces for environmental sensors.
- User-friendly graphical interface, dEX, comes pre-installed and enables quick setup and configuration of the remote monitoring system, it is suitable for both novice and advanced users.
- Common applications for the data logger include agricultural research, weather stations, structural monitoring, vehicle testing, fault identification, and more.
- It's designed for use anywhere traditional LAN connection is impossible.
loggers are backed by a 3-year warranty.