Equilibar recently unveiled its FD Series back pressure regulator with integral tri-clamp ferrules, all in a crevice-free, drainable design. The FD Series additionally grants:
- Stable back pressure on the pump outlet to improve flow rate control, especially for low-viscosity additives.
- Suitability for hygienic processes in which clean-in-place maintenance is required and pipe threads need to be avoided, such as liquid product blending of consumer household and beauty care products.
- 316L stainless steel body construction with PTFE or Viton diaphragms.
- Availability in 1/2- and 1-inch tubing sizes, with a planned extension to the 2-inch size.
- The capacity of the EB1FD4 1/2-inch tri-clamp back pressure regulator to address pressure control problems of low-flow streams in liquid blending applications.