CyberMatrix has released version 7 of Employee Project Clock, a Windows employee time recording application. According to the company, the timer’s capabilities include:
- Ability to record the work times of several employees from one or more workstations.
- Biometric fingerprint scanning technology allows fast and secure log-in of employees.
- Full Unicode support to allow translations of all multi-byte languages such as Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
- Ability to run in client/server mode for better data integrity, performance and remote access.
- Can sync with the Windows Mobile edition of Project Clock CE — Windows Mobile support is also available.
- Will run on Windows NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003 server, Vista, 2008 Server and Windows 7.
- System requirements: 512 MB RAM and 30 MB hard disk space.
- A time-limited trial edition can be obtained free of charge from the company’s website.