The Cyberex® Cyberwave Industrial three-phase uninterruptable power supply (UPS) from Thomas & Betts features advanced topology that separates the rectifier and charger, enabling the inverter to operate at greater efficiency and provide better control of the UPS’ output. Additional features include:
- Inverter tolerates high overloads because an insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT)-based pulse width modulation (PWM) design enables highly efficient and rapid switching.
- Operation to an ambient temperature of 50 degrees Celsius (122 degrees Fahrenheit) with only a 10-percent power derating, the power supply is suitable to rugged industrial environments.
- Three-phase UPS’ topology prolongs the service life of the batteries by using advanced charging technology. One of several different battery bus voltages can be specified to enhance application flexibility.
- Especially designed for critical industrial applications, it ensures greater system reliability and security in oil and gas processing, power generation, and heavy manufacturing environments.
- The fully rated Cyberex patented Digital Static Transfer Switch is designed to have no single point of failure.
- An online, double conversion system, the Cyberex Cyberwave three-phase UPS is compliant with Underwriters Laboratories (UL1778), offering from 10 to 150 kVA ratings with a 20-year service life.
- The system also features parallel redundancy and rugged downstream overload and fault-clearing capabilities.
- Diagnostics provide the operator with status and alarm information via a user interface that includes an eight-inch-by-six-inch full-color touch screen and a downloadable, interactive event log.