Air Science introduces its new Purair ECO™ line of energy-saving ductless fume hoods. The Pureair ECO™ offers:
- Energy-efficient, ductless containment cabinets that minimize stress on facility HVAC systems without compromising protection for personnel and the environment.
- Chemical and particulate protection over a broad range of laboratory and industrial applications.
- A choice of controllers, including the company’s new ECOair™ touchpad control with color display interface.
- A design based on an industry-wide, non-proprietary ASHRAE-compliant protocol for green building management.
- 5 standard sizes from 30 to 69 inches.
- An optional BACnet network interface that connects all cabinet control, monitoring and alarm functions to an open-source facility monitoring system.