Great Western Mfg. has developed its modular Tru-Balance sifter/screener to provide a simple and economical machine with reliable performance and optimal sanitation when conditions do not dictate stainless steel construction or require complex separations. The Tru-Balance also offers:
- Nest-together sieves and lift-out screen frames to allow the entire sifter to be dismantled in minutes for inspection or effortless screen changes.
- The ability to use from 4 to 9 sieves, each with a net screen area of 3.9 square feet and the capability to obtain up to 3 separations
- A reliable drive system that completely counter-balances all gyratory forces, thus providing vibration-free performance.
- The flexibility to be floor-mounted or ceiling-suspended to adapt to any installation needs.
- Ideal suitability for plastics, flour mills, cereal plants and chemicals.