OMEGA Engineering introduces its UWPC-2-NEMA wireless process transmitter to convert process signals to wireless for sensors with voltage or current output. The transmitter additionally offers:
- Distances up to 120 m (400 feet).
- The flexibility to accept 0- to 1-V, 0- to 5-V, 0- to 10-V and 4- to 20-mA signals.
- Free software for monitoring, recording and data logging.
- Low-power operation/sleep mode to extend battery life.
- Compatibility with the company’s UWTC-REC family of wireless receivers.