Glacier Computer recently released its Everest S9000 stainless steel rugged computer terminal for customers who require a stainless steel IP65-/NEMA 4-sealed unit. The Everest S9000 further boasts:
- A smooth casing with a flush-mount resistive touch panel and sealed I/O connectors.
- The INTEL Atom N270 1.6-GHz processor with a 2.5-inch SATA HDD and Internal 802.11 a/b/g/n.
- Windows® XP and Windows® 7 operating systems.
- 12- and 15-inch displays, as well as dual internal antennas.
- Water resistance for performance in outdoor kiosks, clean rooms and some marine applications.
- The ability to withstand caustic daily washdowns.
- Suitability to meet the hygienic standards in food processing, health care, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Optional mounting systems, external power supplies and power adapters.