OMEGA Engineering recently unveiled its PRS-TW-M12 Series sanitary thermowell/removable sensor for use in clean-in-place systems, allowing the sensor to be removed for calibration or service without disturbing your system. The sensor additionally boasts:
- A 3-A-approved thermowell with wetted surfaces made from 316L stainless steel and a surface finish of 32 micro-inches or better.
- A 4-wire, Class A PT100 RTD with an M12 connector plug.
- A temperature range from -50° to 200°C (-58° to 392°F).
- Compatibility with 2-, 3- or 4-wire RTD instruments.
- Suitability for food and dairy processing in which clean-in-place or sanitary processing is required, as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing.