Smith Flow Control presents its Flexi-Drive valve actuator to allow remote operation of valves located in hard-to-reach or dangerous areas. The Flexi-Drive additionally grants:
- The ability to attach to the host valve without modifications.
- A patented flexible linear drive cable that connects the valve to a hand wheel up to 200 feet away, accommodating 540° of bends in the cable run.
- The flexibility to pass the system around and through walls, bulkheads and floors.
- A completely submersible design, operating in water up to 50 feet deep.
- Corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel construction.
- Operational temperatures from -65° to 400°F.
- A clutching system to replace the sheer pins used by similar products, ensuring reliable operation throughout its 20,000 valve cycle service life.
- Complete sealing and permanent lubrication for maintenance-free operation.
- Suitability for use in the power, chemical, petrochemical and oil-processing industries.