The Verso bench-top in-line mixer from Silverson Machines is ideal for pilot-scale or laboratory applications. Controlled from a digital operating touch pad, it offers:
- A self-pumping flow rate of 6.5 GPM (depending on product viscosity) with a 1-HP design.
- Optimal reproducibility when scaling up.
- A tachometer, ammeter and programmable timer for an accurate and easy method of forecasting the performance of larger in-line mixers under full-scale conditions.
- Availability of interchangeable workheads, allowing the mixer to perform the widest range of mixing duties, including blending, emulsifying, homogenizing, solubilizing, suspending, dispersing, particle size reduction and reaction acceleration.
- Optional single- or multi-stage rotor/stator configurations.