Aero-Flow™ Series rotary feeders from ACS Valves provide efficient air-assisted material introduction to pneumatic conveying systems. According to the company, its Aero-Flow™ Series also grants:
- A proprietary dual-induction endplate design to introduce pressurized air from both endplates into the rotor pockets carrying process material, more effectively releasing high bulk density material from the rotor pockets.
- A faster material fluidization process, improved material consistency and optimal energy consumption when compared to single-induction feeder designs.
- The power to withstand pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG and elevated temperatures up to 500ºF.
- Housing construction from cast iron, or 304 or 316 stainless steel, in either 17-1/2- or 21-1/8-inch heights.
- A precision-machined 10-vane rotor with beveled vane tips and sides.
- Availability of a variable-frequency drive to modulate the feeder drive speed and reduce power requirements based on the fluctuating performance needs of the system.
- Suitability for dense materials and fine powders used in chemical and pharmaceutical processing, food and bakery processing, plastics and milling.