Electro-Chemical Devices introduces its CSX2 conductivity sensor for maximum reliability and an increased usable lifetime for harsh industrial processes in high-pressure, high-temperature environments. CSX2 features include:
- A 2-electrode sensor that measures electrolytic conductivity at a range of 1.0 to 50,000 µS.
- High-temperature service up to 200°C at pressures of 250 PSIG, in addition to low-temperature service below 100°C at pressures up to 400 PSIG.
- A 316 stainless steel outer body and center electrode, separated by a PEEK® internal insulator.
- EPR O-rings to double-seal all leak paths for maximum on-stream reliability.
- An explosion-proof, weather-resistant aluminum junction box that allows easy access to the terminal strip or the signal conditioner, which amplifies the conductivity signal, allowing noise-free transmission for hundreds of feet.
- Suitability for use in petrochemical refining, electric power generation, food/beverage, metals/mining or anywhere high-pressure steam boilers are in use.