GF Piping Systems has added the 2552-3 Signet metal magmeter to its family as an insertion flow sensor that permits hot-tap access to the pipe stream, allowing easy installation or maintenance without system shutdown. Features include:
- The ability to mount the system into a broad range of pipe sizes.
- Corrosion-resistant materials for longevity and minimal maintenance.
- A wide dynamic flow range.
- A short insertion depth, minimizing pressure drop.
- 3 output options (frequency, digital or 4 to 20 mA).
- No moving parts, reducing excessive wear.
- The capability for empty pipe detection and bi-directional flow.