Wheelift Systems’ self-propelled trailers are space-saving, ultra-maneuverable and have capacities up to and above 100 tons for in-plant use. According to the company, these newly-developed self-propelled trailers are ideal for in-plant operation in congested, confined areas, and narrow intersecting aisles. The trailers feature:
- A high level of maneuverability.
- Computerized independent steering.
- On-center rotating front axles.
- Remote control operation.
- Low-profile design.
- On-board power generation.