Meissner now offers end-ported TepoFlex® biocontainer standards in sizes of 50 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL, 1 L, 2 L, 5 L, 10 L, and 20 L. Configuration drawings of these biocontainer assemblies can be found online in the TepoFlex® Biocontainers Standards Guide. Made of Meissner’s polyethylene-based TepoFlex® film, the end-ported biocontainers:
- Have been optimized for single-use system requirements within the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Offer the industry’s highest combined gas and water vapor barrier properties to provide unsurpassed protection for product stored within it.
- Are available with silicone or TPE tubing with a variety of connections, and can be specified with or without filter capsules.
- Are available with STyLUX®, EverLUX™ PES and SteriLUX® PVDF membrane filter capsules.
- Can be customized.
- Are certified animal component free (AFC).
- Are manufactured and packaged in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom.