Charles Ross & Son has made 3 sizes of its V-Blender, which is most frequently used for the intimate dry blending of free-flowing solids, available from stock. The company says that the V-Blender additionally delivers:
- The ability to blend solids that vary in bulk density and in percentage of the total mixture. The constant splitting and intermixing of materials being blended as the shell rotates.
- Typical 15-minute cycle times, depending on the difficulty of blending.
- Intensifier bars to permit delumping and deagglomeration as needed.
- Discharge through a manually operated butterfly valve, which is positioned 24 inches from the floor when in the bottom position.
- 316 stainless steel parts, as well as a150-grit exterior finish and a mirror finish on internal surfaces.
- Sizes of 5, 10 and 15 cubic feet.
- Safety railings and stainless steel support stands.
- Fully integrated motors and controls.