TKF presents its zoned accumulation conveyor with roll-to-roll chain-driven live rollers, which are designed to handle medium to heavy-duty loads. The conveyor additionally delivers:
- A single power unit to drive an entire conveyor length.
- Air-operated clutches, which are controlled by photo-eyes and solenoids located in each zone, to drive each accumulation zone.
- Typical weight loads up to 6,000 pounds.
- Less power consumption than multi-drive systems.
- Each clutch assembly mounted on the side frame of the conveyor, instead of underneath, for a low profile that positions the top of each roller as low as 6 inches off the floor, making it ideal for heavy loads and pallet conveying, as well as maintenance due to accessible locations for moving parts.
- All electric sensing to eliminate the wear and tear of a sensor roller, although sensor rollers are also available.
- Zone lengths that can coincide with product lengths.
- Availability of roller diameters in 1.9, 2.5 and 3.5 inches, plus widths up to 60 inches.