Master Bond has developed a highly thermally conductive epoxy system designed to help mitigate the issues associated with tightly packed components and miniaturized electronic circuits. According to the company, the EP21ANHT cured adhesive is further highlighted by:
- A thermal conductivity of more than 22 BTU/inches/feet²/hour/ºF and serviceability from -60° to 400°F.
- A 2-component adhesive, sealant, and coating with a convenient 1-to-1 mix ratio by weight or volume, and room temperature and faster elevated temperature cures.
- A low coefficient of thermal expansion, a dielectric strength of greater than 400 volts/mil and a tensile shear strength of greater than 1,000 PSI.
- A superior electrical insulator.
- Resistance to a range of chemicals.
- Adherence to a variety of substrates.
- Availability in pint, quart, gallon and 5-gallon kits.