According to ACS Valves, the Quick-Clean series of rotary airlock valves aids in regulatory standard and practice compliance, reduces cleaning and sanitizing time and simplifies inspection. The tool-less, clean-in-place (CIP) design enables full access to the rotor and all internal surfaces of the housing without time-consuming disassembly of the endplate, or the concern for accurate rotor re-alignment during re-assembly. Other features include:
- Stainless steel housings, CNC-machined to precise tolerances
- Internal surfaces polished to a No. 4 finish.
- Eight vane rotor design, which eliminates excess pressure loss through the system, ensures cost-efficient upstream and downstream material management and reduces process energy consumption.
- 304 or 316 stainless steel construction.
- Sizes from 6 inches to 16 inches, with pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG.
- Temperature tolerance up to 500ºF.
- Closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, Teflon®-coated and adjustable-tip rotor configurations.