Griswold™ Pump recently announced that standard and low-flow 811 Series ANSI centrifugal pumps are now ATEX compliant for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. These ANSI pumps additionally boast:
- Suitability for use in places where explosive atmospheres may arise through the mixture of air and flammable materials, such as gases, vapors, mists and dusts, which most commonly exist in chemical plants, refineries, liquid-storage terminals and latex plants.
- An open impeller to minimize concentrated wear.
- Self-tightening impellers that reduce leaks and failures.
- The ability to externally adjust clearances so that peak efficiency is ensured even after wear-area loss.
- Back pump-out vanes that reduce pressure on the shaft seal and bearings.
- Ultra-smooth investment-cast impellers to guarantee hydraulic and mechanical balance, as well as maximized seal and bearing life.
- A CE marking.