The new Moyno® Max-Flow Annihilator™ grinder system is a custom-engineered headworks debris-handling system that protects downstream pumps, valves and process equipment in water treatment plants and their lift stations. The company says that the system further grants:
- 2 or more Annihilator grinders mounted side-by-side in a stainless steel retrieval frame in the headworks of a waste treatment system.
- An engineered-to-order, pre-fabricated frame that includes guide rails to permit the independent retrieval of each grinder for easy maintenance.
- Steel panels that can also be inserted in place of a grinder to divert the flow to the remaining grinders during maintenance.
- Stainless steel or FRP control panels, which can be installed to control the operation of each grinder independently using manual or automated control systems.
- Optimal performance in reducing the particle size of debris.
- Lower energy usage since all grinders in the system don’t need to operate continuously.
- Installation in an in-line, staggered or offset design to accommodate a variety of channel widths.
- The flexibility to be used in place of bar rakes and screens, as well as drum screen grinders, for enhanced performance.