KROHNE, Inc.’s new ALTOSONIC V12 gas flow meter is designed for custody transfer applications. It has 12 measuring chords, two of which are solely dedicated to diagnostic functions. Once commissioned, it continuously checks the operating status. The positioning of the chords in five horizontal parallel planes compensates for swirl and provides reliable measurements even with highly distorted flow profiles. Other features include:
- Diagnostics that can reliably assess deposits, contamination or changes in wall roughness.
- Compliance with the ISO17089 and AGA9 standards.
- The ability to detect not only changes in the flow profile, but also the changes in the cross sectional area.
- Sizes from 4” to 24”.
- Installation length of 3D.
- Maximum operating pressure of 2200 psi.