The new CA-6 colorimetric online analyzer from Electro-Chemical Devices performs colorimetric or ion selective electrode (ISE) based laboratory analyses. The CA-6:
- Is easy to install — weighing less than 40 lbs. it can be wall mounted or set on a bench.
- Has up to four channels (optional) each from a separate sample point.
- Utilizes photometric differential absorbance to analyze over 20 common parameters, including aluminum, silica, phosphate, iron and sulfate.
- Offers repeatability of ± 2 percent on the absorbance value if the turbidity is < 80 NTU and drift of ± 2 percent per month on the absorbance measurement.
- Operates in a wide temperature range of 5 to 50°C.
- Reduces the volume of conditioning chemicals required and minimizes the associated waste.
- Is housed in a rugged cold rolled steel cabinet that is epoxy powder coated.
- Features two separate compartments that isolate liquids and electronics.