Wilden® recently released the 76-mm (3”) center-ported Advanced™ Series Pro-Flo X™ Brahma pump. The PX1510 pump features:
- DIN or ANSI connections.
- A threaded 76-mm (3”) top inlet and bottom discharge.
- Flap valves for maximum solids passage.
- The Pro-Flo X air distribution system.
- An efficiency management system, which allows the user to select the desired efficiency point and flow rate that best suits the application.
- Top inlet and bottom discharge.
- Aluminum or ductile iron wetted path.
- Optional single point exhaust.
- A maximum operating pressure of 8.6 bar (125 psig).
- A maximum flow rate of 958 lpm (253 gpm).
- Optional anodized aluminum air valve and air valve spool for severe service.