Falcon Electric has launched a new line of SSG-RP Series™ ultra-wide temperature uninterruptible power supplies, with models from 1 to 3 kVA. According to the company, the regenerative double-conversion online uninterruptible power supply additionally offers:
- An operational temperature range of -22° to 149°F (-30° to 65°C).
- The highest level of protection against a wide spectrum of power problems.
- Clean, tightly regulated, sine-wave output power — even when operating from a dirty incoming AC power source.
- A high-temperature LED display.
- The capability to shield internal components from extreme temperatures, which translates into a lower cost of maintenance.
- Hot-swappable, rechargeable Cyclone batteries that come packaged in a separate 2U enclosure, and have a projected 10-year service life when installed in 77°F and a projected 1-year service life when installed in 131ºF (55ºC).
- UPSilon® shutdown and management software, which supports Windows® platforms, including Vista, Novell NetWare® 5 and 6, Linux, and FreeBSD, whereas UPSilon for UNIX is available at an additional cost and supports most popular UNIX platform and OS versions.
- Remote emergency power-off with NFPA-70, NEC 645-11-compliant operation.
- Ideal suitability for use in protected locations where temperature control is a problem.