Detcon's model MCX-32 is an auto-configurable, multi-channel integrated control system with a capacity of 64 active channels. It can receive and supervise inputs from a wide range of field devices with either a 4-20mA DC or serial output. Other features include:
- RS-485 Modbus RTU standard serial protocol.
- Flexible design, which allows users to customize a system by choosing from a selection of addressable field devices or by using addressable input and output modules.
- A 10/100 BaseT ethernet port for remotely monitoring from a desktop PC or handheld device with an internet connection.
- Data logging that records information for up to 90 days.
- Four enclosure options: NEMA 1 panel mount, NEMA 1 rack mount, NEMA 4X epoxy fiberglass, and NEMA 4X 316 Stainless Steel.