The Parflex CNG hose from Parker Hannifin is an electrically conductive hose used to dispense or transfer compressed natural gas. The hose is offered in a CSA certified single-line assembly or as a packaged solution with multiple hoses bonded into a compact, safe, easy-to-install assembly. Other features include:
- An assembly that eliminates tangled hoses and reduces part number complexity.
- A perforated urethane cover.
- Spring guards or strain relief for added safety.
- Pressure and electrically tested for conductivity.
- Compliance with NFPA 52, ANSI/IAS NGV 4.2-1999 and CSA 12.52-M99.
- Sizes from 3/16” I.D. up to 1” I.D.
- Operating temperature of –40ºF to 180ºF and working pressures up to 5,000 psi.