The Series FT31XX clean-in-place (CIP) pressure transmitters are designed specifically to meet the rigorous demands of the wet and hostile environments of industrial process applications that use a flush diaphragm and Tri-Clover flange clamps. The transmitters feature:
- A one-piece, non-welded diaphragm for reliable performance and long life in process applications such as homogenizers, heat exchangers, filters, pasteurizers, emulsifiers, surge tanks and biopharmaceutical mixers.
- A design that does not use an oil fill, thus eliminating the possibility of process contamination.
- A selection of analog outputs.
- Fully potted internal electronics for shock and vibration resistance and thermal stability.
- All-welded stainless steel construction.
- 1.5 inch and 2 inch tri-clover flange sizes.
- Pressure ranges extend from 5 psig to 10,000 psig.
- 0.25 percent static accuracy.