ROTEX Global, Inc. has introduced the line extension to the MEGATEX XDTM screener, a high-capacity screening solution designed to provide greater throughput and reliability than conventional screeners in a compact footprint. The line extension provides:
- Increased capacity in a small area measuring 9' × 9' × 12'.
- Continuous operations at high temperatures.
- A bigger screening surface and higher capacity per square foot of screen than machines with larger footprints.
- Individual tray access without the need to remove all decks.
- A Lift-Rail system with non-binding stainless steel cam activation for easy screen frame installation and removal.
- An easily accessible external drive that allows for maximum product recoveries at material temperatures up to 400°F (205°C).
- Accurate separation of coarse to fine particulates from 1/4" to 325 mesh (6.3 mm to 44 µm).