Yokogawa Electric recently released the R3.05 upgrade to its Plant Resource Manager (PRM®), an integrated device management software package that can be used to centrally manage, monitor, and diagnose plant field devices. With the upgrade, PRM now incorporates:
- The capability to add maintenance marks to information about individual devices to indicate maintenance status.
- The flexibility to manage a wider range of devices online.
- Enhanced efficiency of maintenance activities.
- Support for PROFIBUS DP/PA devices, Windows Server 2008, FOUNDATION™ fieldbus and HART protocols, and the wired HART 7 standard.
- Support for CommunicationDTM and GatewayDTM, functions of FDT/DTM 2, an open interface technology.