Spartan Scientific presents its 4700 Series 2-way, 2-position, normally open or normally closed, pilot diaphragm-operated solenoid valves. Specifically designed for high-flow, high pressure applications, such as in condensation removal and autoclaves, these valves offer:
- Compatibility with air, oil, gas, water and fuel.
- A standard manual override.
- A quick-connect DIN 43650 Form “A” encapsulated coil.
- A pressure range from 4.5 to 220 PSI, depending on port size.
- A flow factor of 9.1 to 14 Cv.
- An ambient temperature range from -15° to 50°C.
- Orifice sizes from 20 to 25 mm.
- 3/4- and 1-inch port sizes.