Yokogawa Corp. recently announced that its SC24V differential pH sensor is now available for measuring brine solutions, and applications as diverse as electrolysis processes and cheese manufacturing. The SC24V offers:
- A hermetically sealed glass reference cell that prevents fouling and ensures measurement stability.
- A stable linear voltage output over a typical range of 2 to 14 pH.
- The elimination of diffusion potentials on the sensor.
- Successful operation under conditions of high pressures and temperatures, as well as corrosion.
- A virtually maintenance-free design.
- Suitability for inline process control in applications involving aggressive and dirty solutions.