National Bulk Equipment, Inc.’s bulk bag discharging systems, designed and built specifically for food and pharmaceutical processing and packaging operations, help ensure compliance with domestic and international sanitary standards. Application-specific construction, including 304-2b stainless steel framework, with continuous weld seams ground to a No. 4 finish, enables CIP sanitizing. Other features include:
- Tool-less component disassembly for faster cleaning and simplified inspection.
- 32 Ra component surface finishes and food-grade non-metal components.
- Integrated automation.
- Single, menu-driven, touch-screen HMI.
- High-speed Ethernet communications.
- Configured for UL 508A, Class I and II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups A – D, F and G, and NEMA 12 enclosures with Type X purge.