Whenever flammable liquids or powders are transferred to or from tanker trucks, railcars, drums, containers or virtually any other conductive equipment, the new intrinsically safe Earth-Rite PLUS™ static ground indicator and interlock system from Newson-Gale Inc. ensures that a low-resistance connection to ground has been established before transfer can begin. System features include:
- Explosion proof (XP) controller with intrinsically safe monitoring module.
- A universal ground clamp with 32-foot retractable twin-core Cen-Stat™ cable.
- Ground-connection junction box with storage pin for the clamp.
- Approved for use in hazardous locations, and conforms to the requirements of all major U.S. and international static control codes of practice.
- A modular design that simplifies field wiring and system installation.
- Optional quick-connect plug and socket fitted to the junction box and cable allowing quick and easy cable/clamp replacement.