3M has expanded its reusable facepiece respirator offering with the new 3M™ Ultimate FX FF-400 Series full-facepiece reusable respirator, designed for flexibility in extreme environments. Engineered to deliver comfort and durability, this new respirator facepiece features:
- A wide peripheral view.
- Quick assembly and disassembly.
- An easy- to-clean lens coated with Scotchgard™ Protector to help resist certain dirt, paint and stains.
- Semi-permanent lens protectors to help extend the life of the lens while the perimeter adhesive seal keeps debris out.
- A cradle that helps with donning the respirator, reducing pressure and hair pulling.
- A 6-strap head harness for a secure fit while reducing further pressure points.
- A silicone nose cup to improve comfort, reducing pressure on common sensitive facial points, such as the nose bridge.
- The positioning of bayonet connections to improve users' field of view.
- Twist-on and –off parts for ease of use and cleaning.