Hyster Co. introduces its E30-40HSD2 Series 3-wheel electric stand-up lift trucks, which deliver:
- Lifting capacities from 3,000 to 4,000 pounds.
- Suspended floor plates with anti-fatigue mats to absorb and reduce the transmission of vibration and shock to the operator by 25 percent.
- Multi-function control handles.
- Several productivity-enhancing features, such as the low-effort hydraulic control and optional integral sideshift.
- A flex-stance operator compartment with controls that are positioned to allow a side or 45° stance to maximize comfort, efficiency and visibility.
- A contoured wrap-around padded backrest with integrated thigh and knee pads.
- A tight turning radius for significant maneuverability that eases stacking in limited spaces and congested loading bays.
- A dual-steering wheel for a smoother, more stable ride.
- A grid-style pattern of the overhead guard to enhance visibility while protecting operators.
- Top and front console covers made of durable, crack-resistant ABS polymer.
- Large storage areas for operator convenience.
- Brushless AC traction and hydraulic motors, which are powered by transistor controls.