Krohne’s new OPTISWIRL 4070 C flowmeter is a multivariable instrument that combines a vortex flow sensor with built-in temperature compensation and optionally available integrated pressure in a two-wire configuration. The flowmeter features:
- Accurate measurement of standard volumetric and mass flow of conductive and non-conductive liquids, gases and vapors, even in applications that are prone to pressure and temperature fluctuations.
- A non-wearing, fully welded stainless steel structure that is highly resistant to corrosion, as well as high pressures and temperatures.
- An intelligent signal processing system (ISP) that allows for stable flow readings while eliminating noise and spurious frequencies in the process.
- A built in temperature transducer and optional pressure sensor with available isolation valve within its plug and play design.
- PACTWARE diagnostics and configuration software with DTM included.