Pressure Systems can now build and ship its KPSI transducer models in two days, significantly reducing facility downtime associated with a transducer’s failure. Included in the two-day service are the 700, 705 and 750 models, used widely throughout the water and wastewater level measurement industries. These transducers feature:
- Water blocking cable that self-seals in the event of an accidental cut to the cable.
- SuperDry vent filter that provides maintenance-free moisture protection for one year.
- Welded 316 SS construction, with titanium available on the 700 and 705 versions. Optional lifetime lightning protection and temperature measurement output.
- Teflon-coated elastomeric diaphragm with a surface area of 0.90” on the 705 model.
- 2.75” non-clogging sensing area for highly viscous applications on the 750 model.