The HygroLog HL-NT from Rotronic is a measuring instrument for applications in which long-term recording of humidity and temperature values is critical. The data logger is:
- An ideal companion for recording measurements during the transportation of goods and foods, in store monitoring, and in climate controlled zones such as museums, schools, libraries and hospitals.
- Simple to operate.
- Able to operate with a wide range of HygroClip2 sensors.
- Able to record up to 1,500,000 measurement values (storing them on a 32MB flash card).
- Powered by standard alkaline 9V batteries or rechargeable.
- Able to record data from other external analog sensors.
- FDA, CFR Part 11 and GAMP compliant.