Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) recently released the LOE web-enabled ultrasonic level sensors, which provide a low-cost, tailored sensing solution for monitoring liquids or solids in remote tanks. The sensors:
- Can be used for local tank monitoring applications.
- Feature power over ethernet for easy wiring and AutoSense software for hassle-free operation.
- Can be easily programmed and configured remotely without configuration software.
- Transmit sensor level data to a dedicated website.
- Are available in three models: the LOE-2126 with a detection range of 1 to 25 ft.; the LOE-3136 with a detection range of 1.5 to 40 ft.; and the LOE-6126 with a detection range of 4 in. to 180 in.
- Help users to optimize the collection and delivery logistics of their product.