Now available from Morse Mfg. is an advanced automated control package that can achieve better productivity and safety for Morse tilt-to-load drum rotators. A new online video (www.morsemfgco.com/videos/310-AUTO.wmv) demonstrates this automated drum lifting, rotating and returning to upright position at floor-level for easy handling. Other features include:
- The flexibility to set rotation times anywhere from a few seconds to 99 hours, so you can start the equipment, then walk away.
- Automatic rotator shutdown if the gate is open.
- Operation from 5 to 20 RPM.
- A safety interlock on a heavy-duty enclosure.
- The capability to tumble steel, plastic or fiber drums.
- Accommodations for drums with dimensions from 29 to 37 inches or 74 to 94 cm (H) and from 18 to 23.5 inches or 46 to 60 cm (dia.).
- Compliance with OSHA requirements.