Brooks Instrument, a provider of advanced flow measurement, control and level solutions, opened a new production line for the recently acquired pressure gauge product family at its headquarters in Hatfield, PA. Brooks acquired the pressure gauge products through its acquisition of certain assets of Celerity’s Instrumentation division.
The pressure gauge product family not only includes pressure gauges, but also pressure switches and pressure transmitters. New family members, which are all cleaned for oxygen service to ANSI B40.1 level IV specifications, include:
S122/C122/F122 2” Pressure Gauges
- 2-inch stainless steel gauges designed and developed for high-purity applications.
- An accuracy of 1 percent of full scale.
- A reliable and efficient way to monitor pressure locally.
- Availability in a variety of process connections, pressure ranges and socket orientations.
IPS122 2” Indicating Pressure Switches
- 2-inch stainless steel indicating pressure switches.
- A high-purity, precision pressure gauge and electronic switch with an adjustable pressure switch set point.
- The ability to operate lights or relays up to a maximum of 12 W.
- Availability in a variety of pressure ranges and process connections.
- Solid-state switching for cleanroom and hazardous applications.
IPT122 2” Indicating Pressure Transmitters
- 2” stainless steel indicating pressure transmitters (IPT).
- A variety of available outputs.
- Accuracy within 1 percent of full scale.
- The ability to provide 0 to 5 VDC, 1 to 5 VDC or 4 to 20 mA outputs.
- Pressure ranges up to 4,000 PSI.
For more information on flow solutions, products or sales, visit www.brooksinstrument.com.