Charles Ross & Son Company, a company that offers rotor/stator mixing technology, has announced a new in-line system that improves powder induction in a liquid stream. The new In-line SLIM features:
- A design that does not require a pump or eductor — lowering operation and maintenance costs.
- A rotor/stator generator that includes Progressive Spiral Porting, which produces high flow, high shear and a high level of vacuum within the rotor/stator generator.
- The ability to operate without a pump and induct powders at unprecedented rates.
- Shorter mixing cycles.
- An immediate lump free dispersion of the powders.
- Improved end-product quality.
- A safer working environment by eliminating dusting in the plant.